School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Have to look at the bonus stuff

The bonus made me laught at the end.

Broodening Harder Broodening Harder

Couldn't get through it.

It's just so long. And It's about Twilight. Since it's about Twilight it gets a lower score automatically. One question: why did you see the movie opening weekend?

100 Babies 100 Babies

Long, So Very Long

Was alright, it was just so long. The sex scenes could have been left out.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

the sex scenes could have been left out??? no, never! why would you even suggest that lol

Slime Fight Slime Fight

Glitch

This was alright until it started to glitch. It started to kill off the slime at the end of my turn, regardless to how much health it had left. Other than that though it was pretty good.

Score: 14

More Zombies More Zombies

Slow

This is good except for: The cinematics are very slow, I would finish reading something and I would have to wait for another 3 min. for it to continue. The dialogue in the cinematics were terrible. When you get hit by an enemy the animation was so slow that you couldn't get away. The lack of being able to throw a grenade while running is a let down and the grenades are thrown so slowly that its never worth using it. I did try to change the effects to make them lower quality, but it seemed like it made it move even slower. Other than all of that though I liked the game.

Delaware & Hoopie Delaware & Hoopie

Broken

I could fly through the walls and reach the exit with no trouble. Test the game before you post it. This looks like it was made twenty years ago.