School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Have to look at the bonus stuff

The bonus made me laught at the end.

Broodening Harder Broodening Harder

Couldn't get through it.

It's just so long. And It's about Twilight. Since it's about Twilight it gets a lower score automatically. One question: why did you see the movie opening weekend?

100 Babies 100 Babies

Long, So Very Long

Was alright, it was just so long. The sex scenes could have been left out.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

the sex scenes could have been left out??? no, never! why would you even suggest that lol

SW GangstaRap: Chronicles SW GangstaRap: Chronicles

Tease

Biggest tease.....EVER! But it was good. And I love the original. Probably one of the few that can remember when that came out.

Scatmambo Scatmambo

My eyes.....

I like the song and the animation, but the their are too many colors. It made my eyes hurt and I had to look away. Other than that though it was good.

Holy Diver Holy Diver

Dissapointed incarnate

I was expecting so much, and got so little. Just seeing Jesus float around in a diving outfit is not enough. It gets boring very fast, even with the awesome song in the background. You could have done so much with this idea.

SLiPZ responds:

Well it wasn't really an idea, just an impulse...
And since I'm an impulsive person I did it for the 'why not?' factor.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Awesome

I remember just hearing the audio on YouTube, the addition of animation takes it to a whole new level of hilarity. Nice work.

Project Retribution Project Retribution

My eyes hurt

Somewhere in the middle there my eyes started hurting because of all the fast movement. This was probably one of the best stick fighters I've ever seen. I think you had them say "lol" too much though.

madness boy madness boy

Problem

I had some problems getting this to play right, it would keep starting from the beginning. But I was eventually able to see it all. It was good, but I wish it had a happier ending.

Wwwblondegirl Music Video Wwwblondegirl Music Video

Bright Colors

I liked your animations except for the extremely bright backgrounds. It was hard to watch it for any length of time. I honestly thought I was going to have a seizure. Other than that it was pretty good.